Re: Emacspeak 13.0 post-install

The emacspeak 13.0 source package installs the directory
  /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/default-8k
readable only by root.  I expect this to happen with any Unix system.
Apparently the RPM does not exhibit this problem.  It will also be
fixed in the Debian binary package.

		  - Jim Van Zandt