Re: Emacspeak 13.0

Just following up on the truncated minibuffer prompts -

I'm running emacs 20.7, both outloud and the decTalk synths exhibit
this behavior. I installed emacspeak from the rpm (Redhat 6.2 with all
updates applied, linux kernel 2.2.17.

I have tried running emacspeak with -q so that my .emacs is not loaded
and still get the same behavior (with outloud at least - will ahve to
wait til I get to work to try it with the decTalk express.

After work I will attempt re-installing the rpm in a clean directory
(not over my previous install) and if that doesn't work I will try
re-making the sources and installing them. I'll let you know what I
find out.
--
Tim Cross
NorthNet Internet Services

No representation is made that this email or any attachment is free of
viruses or other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.