Re: Debian package emacspeak_13.0-1.deb

No, I can't include the ViaVoice Outloud speech server in the
emacspeak package, because it depends on non-free software.  If you
want to expand the installation instructions (or even put together an
installation package), be my guest.

Of course, you can get the server from the latest emacspeak source
package.  I've updated that part of the README.

The latest Emacspeak-HOWTO is version 1.6, dated August 1999.  You can
find it on my web page, http://www.mv.com/ipusers/vanzandt.  I'll find
out what happened.

Thanks for the feedback!

	 - Jim Van Zandt