History item problem

                Hello T. V. Raman!

When I retrieve a history item in the minibuffer Emacspeak beeps instead
of reading that item.  The backtrace is:

Signaling: (void-function minibuffer-window-selected-p)
  (minibuffer-window-selected-p)
  (cond ((minibuffer-window-selected-p) (emacspeak-speak-line))
  emacspeak-speak-current-field()
  previous-history-element(1)
  call-interactively(previous-history-element)

I have replaced minibuffer-window-selected-p in emacspeak-speak.el with
active-minibuffer-window.  It seems to be working though I am not sure
that it is a very right thing.

Used versions:
Emacspeak_13.0-1.deb
Emacs 20.7