From: bart bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:58:10 +1100
To: "James R. Van Zandt" <jrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Debian package emacspeak_13.0-1.deb
Sender: bart bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>

James R. Van Zandt writes:

 > Bart -
 >
 > I see no problem with the links on my website.  Which one seemed to be
 > broken?  Maybe it was some temporary synchronization thing.
possibly, got it from the debian archive anyway.

 > I would like to use debconf for emacspeak, and would appreciate help
 > in setting it up.  Would you want to draft some code and send it over?

sure,

may take a little bit but i'll get round to it in the next two weeks or so.

on another note there appear to be two problems with the debs.  i
haven't had time to check this out in detail so i'm emailing you
rather than posting a bug report.

the emacspeak version is 12.6600 or so

there appears to be a problem with using the history with m-p etc

the error in the messages buffer is
Symbol's function definition is void: minibuffer-window-selected-p

i don't beleive the problem is with my installation but i can't be
100% sure.  if you can't reproduce it let me know.

Bart