read words when moving accross newlines

Hi,

I received a report from BEP user as follows:
when moving by word by word with M-f(on emacspeak), cursor goes to the
top of next word and speaks the pointing word. But, if you move over
newline, cursor point stays before newline and says the word after the
newline.
In this case, actual cursor position and spoken word is on the
different line; it seems not very intutive.

Is it an intended spec of Emacspeak or we need to modify
emacspeak-forward-word function?

--
                    Koichi Inoue, ARGV
                    E-Mail: inoue@xxxxxxxxxxx