Reading continuously

You can discover things like this by hitting C-h w
type bookmark -and hit tab to see all the completions.
bookmarks are documented in the emacs info manual--
File: emacs,  Node: Bookmarks,  Prev: RegNumbers,  Up: Registers

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc