[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacspeak and Mandrake.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Emacspeak and Mandrake.
- From: "Thomas D. Ward" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:00:11 -0400
- Resent-Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:10:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"YoV5jB.A.GrC.iGfH7"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, has anyone ever tried Emacspeak 14 on Mandrake
I've been playing with Mandrake 8 over the past few
days, but have been having some troubles exiting x so that Emacspeak will work
Can anyone tell me how well Ultra Sonics works on
the current release of x11, and the various desktops?
I really do need some way of accessing X and any
suggestions will help.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search