Re: Mandrake 8.0

You need to install the tclx rpm. I think its on the 2nd CD.

Tim
Per Egil Kummervold writes:
> Im trying to install emacspeak on Mandrake
> 8.0. Im having no success.
> Emacspeak complains about "no such file or directory, tcl".
>
> I have installed ViaVoice with no problems, and tests runs fine. Compiling
> linux-outload also went ok. I am not able to run "tcl <full path to
> linux-outload>".. Im just getting "bash: tcl: command not found".
>
> I have reinstalled/upgraded tcl/tk, but I have noe experience with tcl,
> and don't really know how this should work or what I should look for.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Regards,
>
> Per Egil Kummervold
> Norway

Tim Cross
NorthNet Internet Services
mailto: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +61 2 6772 5973
mobile: 0412 969193
The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and may be
subject to legal professional privilege and copyright.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this email and its attachment by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure,
usage, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and delete this
message from your computer.

No representation is made that this email or any attachment is free of
viruses or other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.