Re: Mandrake 8.0 (partly fixed)

I am answering my own mail here. I got a lot of private responses on this
one. Thanks all. The shortest answer is: install tclx from the Mandrake CD
(Thanks Roger West), in case anybody is having the same problem.

I had to copy libtcl8.3 from /usr/local/lib to /usr/lib, but after that it
seems like tcl is running.

Now Im getting another error (trying to run the test describes in the
NOTES: "tcl /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/outloud")

***
couldn't execute "stdiosynth": no such file or directory: Notes not
initialized --unable to start stdiosynth
Error: can't read "env(EMACSPEAK_DIR)": no such variable
    while executing
"set tclTTS $env(EMACSPEAK_DIR)/servers/linux-outloud"
    (file "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/outloud" line 283)
***

I've tried to place stdiosynth "everywere". Like /usr/bin,
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak (/servers/outload, /linux-outload),
but am still getting the same errors.

Regards,

Per Egil Kummervold