Re: [Online book: Structure and Interpretation of ComputerPrograms]

I have found that it is much easier to download from
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book.html

t> Has anyone been able to get the download version of "The Structure and
t> Interpretation of Computer Programs" from http://sicp.arsdigita.org/ ?

t> I have tried numerous times with various browsers, but the download
t> keeps dying after only about 3% of the file has been transferred. I
t> really want to get a copy of this as its a classic text which I only
t> ever managed to read part of when I was studying and would like to
t> finish it (but don't want to be logged in and paying money for connect
t> time while I read it - hence the desire for the downloadable
t> version).

t> If anyone else has been able to get it, then the problem is probably
t> with my connection (or more likely the proxies my ISP use). However if
t> others have tried and failed, the problem is probably with the site
t> and the webmaster needs to be informed.

t> If someone has been able to get a copy, what would be the chance of
t> them e-mailing it to me or making it available via ftp (temporarily of
t> course).

t> Tim
t> --
t> Tim Cross

t> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
t> emacspeak list send mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
t> subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"

Best regards,
        Dmitry