A matter of documentation

Jennifer --
First off --glad you're working on an emacspeak howto
--first I'm hearing of it-- glad to know it is in the
works.

Before you worry about how a synthesizer might say it, focus
on how you markup the howto documentation --
if it's consistently marked up it can always be spoken in
different ways.

Which brings me to the next question --what markup language
are you authoring in?

To answer your specific questions about how kbd sequences
are spoken in emacspeak--

In contexts where emacspeak knows for sure that c-h is a key
sequence it automatically says control-h
--so for instance C-h c C-k says
 "control k runs the command kill-line"

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc