emacspeak tutorial

To: blinux-announce@redhat.com,
 emacspeak@cs.vassar.edu,
 Gregory Rosmaita <oedipus@leb.net>,
 oedipus@hicom.net
Subject: emacspeak tutorial

I have uploaded this file to the blinux ftp site and my web site
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/vanzandt/ :

	emacspeak-tutorial-1.0.tar.gz     26940 bytes

This is a first draft of the tutorial, written by a sighted technical
writer not familiar with emacs. We would like the instructions to be
tested and to receive feedback on suggested revisions.

                       - Jim Van Zandt <jrv@vanzandt.mv.com>

p.s.  Be nice, I'm married to the writer.