emacspeak tutorial

To: blinux-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx,
 emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx,
 Gregory Rosmaita <oedipus@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
 oedipus@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: emacspeak tutorial

I have uploaded this file to the blinux ftp site and my web site
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/vanzandt/ :

	emacspeak-tutorial-1.0.tar.gz     26940 bytes

This is a first draft of the tutorial, written by a sighted technical
writer not familiar with emacs. We would like the instructions to be
tested and to receive feedback on suggested revisions.

                       - Jim Van Zandt <jrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>

p.s.  Be nice, I'm married to the writer.