trying to get real audio to work

Hi, If anyone can help me understand how this works or what I need, I
would appreciate it. Yesterday, I upgraded from emacspeak 12.0 to
14.0. I am trying to get real audio to work. The only thing I get is
the following: Wrong type argument: processp, nil in the message
buffer. Why? What do I need to change?

Thanks:

--
Doug Smith: Soldier of CHRIST and Keeper Of The Light.