Re: Name of the files needed for running umbrola

It is true we need another server for Emacspeak. Raman told me to go write
one for Festival. I'm down, but like alot of people I have a life too, would
someone on the list be willing to work on that project with me? I'm dead
serious. No big time table, just to get it done, and Open Source. If we pull
it off in the next year, I would be very happy. I do really like the Festival
voices. I think the Festival package is more robust and functional because of
the various languages it supports.  Until IBM unleashes the newest text to
speech stuff they came up with a month or so ago,  via voice still sounds
like samspeak on the commodore 64 circa 1986.

rog

PS. Have a nice day!