Emacspeak and Via Voice

I have installed Red Hat 7.1, emacspeak 14, and IBM
Viavoice TTS, but I couldn´t do emacspeak speaks.

I followed the instructions, in the
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/linux-outloud
directory, y type "make" but it gives to me this error
message:
g++ -DUNIX -fpic -c -o tcleci.o tcleci.cpp
make: g++: No se encontró el programa
make ***(tcleci-o)Error 127

If someone can help me, i woul be very grateful.

Regards,

Diego.

Conectate a Internet GRATIS con Yahoo! Conexión:
http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar