Re: Emacspeak and Via Voice

I am not sure about exactly what you are saying, but, when you use the
IBM viavoice TTS runtime kit, you need the viavoice TTS software
developer's kit as well. This second kit has some components in it
that are required for the speech system to function properly. If you
don't have both kits, it won't work. I hope you can get it going with
this little bit of information.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,