Re: Error with Outloud (Amended)

Raman:

Thanks very much for the assessment on this error. Before we blame Redhat,
though, I want to say it's quite possible the error is mine. I did not
simply install 7.2 to defaults, but went through the package selections by
hand in order to spin the installation, as it were. I may have
inadvertently broken the libraries.

I will work on this problem this weekend. I will go so far as to
reinstall, if necessary. Emacspeak with Outloud has become very important
to me particularly at meetings where it is inconvenient to pull out a
hardware synth. I sit through a lot of meetings like that these days.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp