Re: Error with Outloud (Amended)

Raman, you are certainly correct. However, mucking about is a good way to
learn. It's only a wast of time, in my view, if one does not learn. I
don't begrudge my time this weekend, or on any of the numerous weekends
previous which were spent tinkering. Of course, this would not be true for
everyone, and that's certainly OK with me.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group