Re: Error with Outloud (Amended)

In general --this is not specific to emacspeak--
dont muck with installations unless you know what you're
doing,
or alternatively --are prepared to spend (waste?) some time
poking around and learning by mistakes.

Making things "easy" or "work out of the box"
often has the effect of throwing in the kitchen sink --as
well as the trash-can that sits next to it into the bundle.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc