Great job with Emacspeak15.0

Hi, Raman!
I think you have done agreat job with Emacspeak15.0. I especially like the c-e T feature for displaying "the tips" page. Likewise, the customization of Emacspeak has now become so much easier than before.
You mentioned in your "what's new" page that currently there are problems with Emacs/W3 4.46 and Emacs21. Do the same problems exist when using Emacs/W3 4.0.44 and Emacs21?
Best,
Victor