No Subject

5.1 I could not use emacs to install W3. suse will not let me start
emacs/emacspeak as root. something to do with X. installed as normal via
terminal

5.1.6 I assumed this means there is nothing to do? (is there an executable to
check its installed properly)

5.1.7
5.1.8

5.1.9 M-x w3-fetch [NO MATCH]

so I guess something isn't right. I tried starting w3 from a terminal, can't
find anything in bin, w3m seems to be a nice little+fast terminal browser,
but M-x w3m was a no match too.

any ideas please?

thanks

---

I'm leaving Xemacs for the moment, as I can't find out easily how to get
emacspeak running, and it may not be possible for the pr
--
jonathan chetwynd

http://www.peepo.com "have fun surfing the net"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org