Xemacspeak & learning difficulty

People with a learning difficulty, are in no position to author software.
They generally do not have any disposable income, or indeed a job.
They need a multi-modal interface including sound and images, and a variety
of i/o devices.
They are currently excluded from the web, email, and most computer
applications due to their text based format. It is vital that as suitable
applications are developed they are included in the process.

I'd be very happy to test any such developments with a broad range of
clients/students.
Perhaps we could open a discussion as to how this might be achieved?

--
jonathan chetwynd

http://www.peepo.com "have fun surfing the net"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org