Installing lisp programs.

Hi, list. I got some lisp extentions for Emacs, but I have no idea how to
put them in.
Specifically I wanted to look at esheet, a spread sheet application, but how
do i put it in?
 I heard you have to compile the lisp functions, and you need to edit some
files, but basically I am clueless. Any help here?
I have know idea how to put extentions into Emacs.