Footnote Call Was: New Java-based software speech synthesizer available

jonathan> People with mild to severe learning difficulties do not
jonathan> generally have any earned income...

You keep making this claim.  Do you have any evidence or documentation
to back up this view?  As someone with a severe learning disability
who has (with the exception of one brief period in the early 90's) been
employed since I was a teenager, I find your regular restatement on
this list that people with even mild learning difficulties are
unemployable to be grossly inaccurate and offensive.

I am asking you to either back up your claim with reputable studies or
to refrain from stating it here.

Greg
--
 Greg Priest-Dorman