Re: Footnote Call Was: New Java-based software speech synthesizer available

greg> I am asking you to either back up your claim with reputable studies or
to refrain from stating it here.

Please, allow me to...
    *"The average income for individuals with disabilities is one-third of
the national average"

http://www.triangle-inc.org/stat.htm

 That's in America. As jonathan pointed out, outside of America, it is much
more difficult. Employability versus Income is the issue that I see here.