Re: OT: emacs with jaws

I also tried a Windows port of Emacs with JFW without much success.  I
found that JFW wouldn't track the cursor in an edit buffer or the
highlighted items in the menus.  I looked into a bit (I tried to change
the cursor in Emacs or adjust the cursor tracking settings in JFW.), but I
didn't get very far.  If anyone does figure anything out, I'd be
interested in hearing about it.

BTW, I also plan on trying to run Linux with Emacspeak as a guest
operating system under Windows 2000 using VMWare.  By doing this, I should
be able to run JFW in Windows simultaneously with Emacspeak in Linux.

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain
cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxx

Doug Smith <bdsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>