Adobe Request

  I filled out the form just now. I would like to make the suggestions that
you pick "multiple products", request Text-To-Speech initially in Acrobat
Reader utilizing Via Voice ( since this is probably the easiest for them),
under unix type systems and expanding TTS support to other applications in
the future.  I think that covers things pretty succinctly.  Any other
suggestions before we all do it?  I think the reason this feature is
important is obvious, but perhaps someone out there can put it more
eloquently.

Peace
rog