Re: PDF feature form.

Hi Thomas,

Actually, I think you may be mistaken about Adobe and accessibility
support. Have a look at the Windows-eyes home page of gw-micro
(http://www.gwmicro.com) - that company has been working with Adobe to
encourage them to provide a version of their Acrobat reader which
supports MSAA. I have used version 5 of their reader with these
options and its not too bad (for a windows application).

Note that the default download of Acrobat Reader does not include the
accessibility options - you need to specificly download the version
with these options compiled in. More info at the gw-micro homepage.

Tim
Thomas Ward writes:
> Hello. As most of you know pdf files are becoming a major standard in the
> sighted world, but Adobe has made no efforts to make there Acrobat Reader
> for Linux accessible.
> If anyone wants to join me on getting Adobe to make an accessible version
> please click on or enter this url into your web brouser, and fill out the
> Adobe's feature form, and let them know what we need and why.
>
> http://www.adobe.com/support/feature.html
>
> As this effects most of us I hope everyone joins in, and puts a bug in their
> ear.

Tim Cross
mailto: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +61 2 6772 5973