emacspeak and allout

Hell, no, I haven't written an outliner similar to allout. All I've done
is make it so that allout talks. I don't think I'd have the lisp
knowledge to do something like that, even if I wanted to, which I don't.

The only reason I looked into allout instead of just sticking to outline
like everyone else is that a couple of the other packages I'm using work
	better if you use allout, most notably planner.el and
emacs-wiki.el which I quite like.