emacspeak and allout

Congratulations on starting out on speech-enabling
allout.el.

If you complete it,
0) I'll add it to the lisp/contrib area first,
1) If it gets used and you're prepared to answer questions
I'll eventually move it up from the lisp/contrib directory
to the main distribution and give you due credit.

Speech-enabling support for ZenIRC -- an IRC client,
made it through step 0 --and still sits in
lisp/contrib.

lisp/contrib is in the CVS repository on Sourceforge --but
not bundled with emacspeak

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc