Fw: Running emacspeak on a sparc based Solaris 8 with Hercules Sound Card

Ok I'm dumber than a box of rocks and I admit it. I have a Sparc Based Solaris 8 machine with a Hercules Sound Card running OSS driver from 4Front. I have messed around a bit and have no problems installing emacspeak. The question is this? What goes between emacs speak and the OSS driver to tie all of this together? Could someone send me a picture and perhaps some details(the more the better). Thanks for your help.

Kim Farrell