compile troubles with cvs emacs and emacs20.7

this is a bug in the emacspeak cvs version that I haven't
tracked down yet.
It's most likely being caused by being too aggressive about
requiring emacspeak modules during build time, which in turn
is causing something to load recursively.
If you spot what it is let me know.>>>>> "Bart" == Bart Bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    Bart> Hi again, Ok, I'm making progress.  Compiling cvs
    Bart> emacspeak using emacs21 works like a charm.  If
    Bart> however I try the same thing with emacs20, 20.7 to
    Bart> be precise I get the following error.

    Bart> bart@xxxxxxxxxxx:~/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak$
    Bart> make emacspeak cd lisp; make
    Bart> SRC=/home/bart/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak
    Bart> make[1]: Entering directory
    Bart> `/home/bart/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp'
    Bart> emacs -batch -q -no-site-file -l
    Bart> /home/bart/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-load-path.el
    Bart> -eval "(setq byte-compile-dynamic t)" -f
    Bart> batch-byte-compile emacspeak-speak.el While
    Bart> compiling toplevel forms in file
    Bart> /home/bart/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-speak.el:
    Bart> !! error (("Variable binding depth exceeds
    Bart> max-specpdl-size")) Done make[1]: ***
    Bart> [emacspeak-speak.elc] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving
    Bart> directory
    Bart> `/home/bart/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp'
    Bart> make: *** [emacspeak] Error 2
    Bart> bart@xxxxxxxxxxx:~/sourceforge/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak$

    Bart> Anyone know what this means?

    Bart> I have also checked that EMACS_UNIBYTE=1 is set.

    Bart> TIA

    Bart> Bart

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman