folding mode

Hi again,

Sorry for all the noise but I'm just going through emacs/emacspeak and
getting a couple of things working that I've been meaning to get
around to and haven't.  consiquently I'm hitting a couple of snags.

This time it's with folding mode.  I have what I believe is the latest
version, see snippet below.  It is working perfectly except in a
folded file folding mode rebinds some of the keys, most notably c-e to
do it's own thing.  I was wondering if emacspeak is meant to handle
this or if it's the users problem?

After looking through emacspeak-folding.el it seems that all that
emacspeak-folding.el does is define some advice to give feadback on
things, I couldn't find anything to do with re-binding keys.

the version information of the folding.el I'm using is below.

;; Copyright (C) 1994-2002
;;           Jari Aalto, Anders Lindgren, All rights reserved.
;; Copyright (C) 1992, 1993
;;           Jamie Lokier, All rights reserved.
;;
;; Author:      Jamie Lokier    <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
;;              Jari Aalto      <jari.aalto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
;;              Anders Lindgren <andersl@xxxxxxxxxxx>