Linux Red hat7.1, Emacspeak and w3 how?

Shaji Mathew writes:
 > Dear friends,
 > We try to get Emacspeak installed on Linux Red Hat v7.1
 > We managed Emacspeak but could not use w3.
 > If we try from Emacspeak M-x w3-fetch we get"No match" message
 > For this Os, w3 we could use w3 built in with Xemac  if needed
 > but not with gnu Emac
 > We don't want to use xemac but use gnuemac along with Emacspeak

If you think that w3 is installed and on your load-path then try the following to confirm that it is.

m-x locate-library ret w3 ret

if w3 is found, something like the following autoload statements in your .emacs should do the trick:

(autoload 'w3-preview-this-buffer "w3" "WWW Previewer" t)
(autoload 'w3-follow-url-at-point "w3" "Find document at pt" t)
(autoload 'w3 "w3" "WWW Browser" t)
(autoload 'w3-open-local "w3" "Open local file for WWW browsing" t)
(autoload 'w3-fetch "w3" "Open remote file for WWW browsing" t)
(autoload 'w3-use-hotlist "w3" "Use shortcuts to view WWW docs" t)
(autoload 'w3-show-hotlist "w3" "Use shortcuts to view WWW docs" t)
(autoload 'w3-follow-link "w3" "Follow a hypertext link." t)
(autoload 'w3-batch-fetch "w3" "Batch retrieval of URLs" t)
(autoload 'url-get-url-at-point "url" "Find the url under the cursor" nil)
(autoload 'url-file-attributes  "url" "File attributes of a URL" nil)
(autoload 'url-popup-info "url" "Get info on a URL" t)
(autoload 'url-retrieve   "url" "Retrieve a URL" nil)
(autoload 'url-buffer-visiting "url" "Find buffer visiting a URL." nil)
(autoload 'gopher-dispatch-object "gopher" "Fetch gopher dir" t)

you could also just use (load-library "w3") but this would cause w3 to
be loaded every time you start emacs, which is a little slow.  I
prefer the first method, this way w3 is only loaded the first time you
need it.

HTH

Bart