[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: problems with w3 and secure sites.
- To: emacspeak mailinglist <email@example.com>
- Subject: re: problems with w3 and secure sites.
- From: mark muscat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:40:58 +1000 (EST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:39:29 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"llY4vC.A.uJD.VzQr8"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am writing as I seem to be still having problems with w3 and accessing
secure site with ssl.
I found in the archive to this mail list a post from T.V Raman with some
instructions in what to do with the .emacs file. I followed these as
atached and found that I am not getting any errors, but I am not getting
any web pages or prompts to enter in user details.
I would appreciate any assistance
(when (featurep 'emacspeak)
(setq emacspeak-auditory-icon-function 'emacspeak-play-auditory-icon)
(setq emacspeak-aumix-multichannel-capable-p t)
(setq load-path (cons "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp" load-path))
(condition-case () (require 'w3-auto "w3-auto") (error nil))
(setq ssl-program-name "openssl"
ssl-program-arguments '("s_client" "-quiet" "-host" host "-port"
"-verify" (int-to-string ssl-certificate-verification-policy)