Re: festival and emacspeak

Ditto. I, too, have eflite as my speech server with Emacspeak now.

I would note, however, that I was not successful in an attempt to compile flite with alsa, which I would actually prefer. So, there are issues there
still for those of us who want alsa over oss.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175