speech server problem may be solved.

Hi, all. I am writing in to ask you about something that might just
put an end to all this speech server stuff we've been writing in
about. I am preparing to write a full-functioning, hopefully,
everything for everyone speech server system, but I need some help. If
some of you wish to help, here's all you need to do. I need to know
what speech and braille systems you are using and where I can find
their respective on-line documentation. I have already gathered up
information on several popular systems and I am still looking for
more. If you can help in this regard, it might just be possible to be
using this system before the end of summer, but that's only a
possibility.

Thank you.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,