[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
it works, kind of
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: it works, kind of
- From: "Lui Greco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:10:32 -0300
- Resent-Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:24:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"xvw0v.A.uNE.4kaO9"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, after almost four years of persisting, I now
have emacspeak 15.0 running on a mandrake 7.2 machine.
OK, I'll admit it before anyone thinks it;
I've come across a couple problems which I can't
seem to resolve by reading the FAQ, online web based manual. Firstly, when
trying to view the emacspeak local documentation control e D, I get an empty
when running term, I can't seem to review the output. For instance,
ls or locate which should all come back with something, I can't determine where
to find the output. I've tried control x o to go to the next window, look
at list of buffers with no luck.
Finally, the w3 package, which I think is supposed to come with emacspeak,
I don't think is on my machine?
Thanks in advance.