Apolo server

Hello all,
I've downloaded a few files that may or may not be apolo 2 servers.  I read
the installation guide that comes with emacspeak and was pointed to an FTP
site at ftp://leb.net/pub/blinux/emacspeak/ The file that I was looking for
was emacspeak-ss-1.7.tar.gz.  As I didn't find a file matching this name I
downloaded the following files.  Could any of you tell me if they will do
the same thing?

emacspeak-ss-1.7-1.i386.rpm
emacspeak-ss_1.4-1_i386.deb
emacspeak-ss_0.5-2.deb

Will any of these help?  If not, could someone send me the right address to
get the apolo server?

Thanks

Darragh