[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: another question about making emacspeak work
- To: "Scott B. Berry" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: another question about making emacspeak work
- From: "Thomas Ward" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:00:53 -0400
- References: <000d01c26e69$545e8fe0$83a5a6d8@scottscomp>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:55:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"qLvtKB.A.2VB.nWlo9"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, you need to modify your lilo.conf or your grub.conf depending which boot
loader you use.
What you need to do is have one option loading speakup, and one that does
not load speakup.