Minor config bug

I went back and forth on this.

For a while I did have two sets of variables,
but in addition to the duplication you then have to have two sets of
commands and two sets of keybindings to toggle them, if as I do you
end up using both.

Since neither w3m nor w3 or good enough at present to be the only
solution, it is going to be the case that you're going to use both for
a while, so having to load both seemed to be the least of all evils.

    Tim> I have noticed in the last two versions of emacspeak I have
    Tim> checked out from cvs a minor error relating to w3m.

    Tim> The emacspeak-w3m.el file makes use of the emacspeak-w3-xsl-p
    Tim> predicate to determine if xsl transformations should be
    Tim> used. The problem is that this variable is not defined until
    Tim> you have run w3 and the emacspeak-w3.el package has been
    Tim> loaded.

    Tim> I guess either emacspeak-w3m.el should have its own versions
    Tim> of this variable or it should be defined somewhere else so
    Tim> that w3m is not dependent on w3 being loaded before it is
    Tim> run. I guess its down to Raman to decide what style/way he
    Tim> prefers - defining all the similar variables for w3m seems a
    Tim> waste, but having the w3m packages depend on w3 is a hassle
    Tim> too. Maybe put all the shared stuff into its own file which
    Tim> both packages can source or move the definitions to the
    Tim> emacspeak setup file? I defer to Raman's elisp experience and
    Tim> familiarity with preferred style here.

    Tim> The simple solution I used has been to just put a (setq
    Tim> emacspeak-w3-xsl-p nil) in my emacspeak load hook.

    Tim> I think this is only a problem with the latest CVS versions
    Tim> of emacspeak - I don't remember any problems in the last
    Tim> official release.

    Tim> Tim

    Tim> -- Tim Cross E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Tim> Analyst/Programmer Phone: 6773 3210 Applications Group
    Tim> Mobile: 0412 969193 University of New England --- find /
    Tim> -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc