Minor config bug

I have noticed in the last two versions of emacspeak I have checked
out from cvs a minor error relating to w3m.

The emacspeak-w3m.el file makes use of the emacspeak-w3-xsl-p
predicate to determine if xsl transformations should be used. The
problem is that this variable is not defined until you have run w3 and
the emacspeak-w3.el package has been loaded.

I guess either emacspeak-w3m.el should have its own versions of this
variable or it should be defined somewhere else so that w3m is not
dependent on w3 being loaded before it is run. I guess its down to
Raman to decide what style/way he prefers - defining all the similar
variables for w3m seems a waste, but having the w3m packages depend on
w3 is a hassle too. Maybe put all the shared stuff into its
own file which both packages can source or move the definitions to the
emacspeak setup file? I defer to Raman's elisp experience and
familiarity with preferred style here.

The simple solution I used has been to just put a
(setq emacspeak-w3-xsl-p nil)
in my emacspeak load hook.

I think this is only a problem with the latest CVS versions of
emacspeak - I don't remember any problems in the last official
release.

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;