tcl.log

Although I've never used speakup, I believe you cannot use emacspeak
with a kernel which contains speakup - at least thats the reports I've
seen. What you need to do is compile another kernel, but without
speakup patches and install it as a second image - then when you want
to run emacspeak, boot to that kernel.

This might be a bit of a hassle - I suspect you can run emacspeak and
speakup together as long as emacspeak is configured to use one of the
software speech synthesizes like viavoice or festival light or freetts
etc. (I personally use viavoice which I find great).

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;