emacspeak and Flash?

Hi

I’ve a developed a site which uses aural cascading style sheets and
streaming audio narration with Flash. Could anyone tell me if Emacspeak
supports and plays Macromedia Flash movies? Also does Emacspeak cope with
javascript and other coding languages such as Cold Fussion?

The URL of the site I have developed is.

http://edim.tafe.vu.edu.au/cfprojects/darylcroke/imtalking/wordup/version3/index.cfm

If you have the time could you test the site for me and give some feedback.

darylallan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Daryl Croke.