JAWS and Flash

Hi Michael

I am a web developer interested in using audio in multimedia to aid
accessibility.

I have a few questions about JAWS and Flash compatibility.

If I place a sound to play when the mouse is over a button will the screen
reader still read the button label?

Can I use javascript commands on links to play, stop and pause the sound in
a Flash movie if I use JAWS?

Are there any conflicts in using javascript, coldfussion or any other
scripting languages when the JAWS screen reader is active?

ps. Do you know if JAWS are planning any versions for Mac OS or Linux?

darylallan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Daryl Croke.