Re: A solution for the "Process speaker not running" error

Thanks, it did solve the problem; all is working well now.

Thanks also to everyone offering their help.

John Elsworth

In article <3DDEDF55.1080105@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gilles Casse <gcasse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes

John Elsworth           mailto:john.elsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx