SQL Mode Anybody

I've been updating emacspeak-sql.el to enhance it functionality with
the standard sql-mode which is part of emacs. At the moment, it seems
to work fine with Oracle databases, but I don't run any other database
at present.

If there is anyone else out there who uses sql-mode to connect to
databases other than Oracle (e.g. postgres, db2, informix, ingres,
mysql) I would appreciate it if you would be prepared to try out my
re-written version to see if it works correctly with the flavor of
database you use.

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;