Re: Emacspeak and PDA's

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Christian Hasenbichler wrote:

> I see you have a lot of experience with emacspeak. Do you know if
> emacspeak was ever ported to a linux-pda?

A student of mine (Latyr Jean-Luc FAYE) did some work on this a
while back (targetting the iPaq with Familiar Linux); but ran out
of time before actually getting emacspeak working.  You can still
see his report at:

  http://latyr.free.fr/research/index.html

A bit out of date by now, but maybe of some interest...

Cheers,

- Barry.