Re: Emacspeak and Streaming Audio?

Use sawfish as your window manager, emacspeak
comes  with the necessary sawfish additions so that you can hear the
window title as you switch windows.
It also sets up some convenient key bindings.

I typically start X by running xinit --and have my .xinitrc launch
sawfish --rather than bringing up all of the Gnome desktop.

    Thomas> Hi, can you tell me how you open something such as xterm
    Thomas> or gnome terminal to load emacspeak when you can't see?
    Thomas> There comes times where I do need to load an x app and the
    Thomas> development version of gnopernicus was all I knew about
    Thomas> until you mentioned running emacspeak under x.

    Thomas> Thanks.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc